We offer a range of exceptional Gymnastics Programs for children of all ages.
Waverley Gymnastics Centre
A little bit about us…
Waverley Gymnastics Centre offers quality gymnastics classes full of fun and learning for 2-14-year-old children of all abilities. Our outstanding coaches are experienced, nationally accredited, and most of all passionate about teaching children gymnastics.
During the past 30 years, Waverley Gymnastics Centre has established itself as an Australian Leader in providing World Class Junior Gymnastics, Educational Gymnastics, and Competitive WAG Gymnastics.
To achieve each gymnast's full potential and enjoyment through exceptional coaching and management, in a child-safe, friendly, and professional environment.
To exceed expectations of gymnasts, judges, parents, and spectators.
- To provide an exceptional and challenging gymnastics program at the educational level for both girls and boys.
- To produce gymnasts capable of performing at the highest levels of excellence in the International stream of gymnastics, and of representing Australia successfully on the world stage at Olympic Games, World Championships, Commonwealth Games, and other International Gymnastics Events.
- To produce gymnasts capable of performing at high levels of excellence in both the ALP Unlimited and Limited streams of gymnastics.
- To provide a safe and first-class gymnastics environment for gymnasts to enjoy learning technically correct gymnastics skills.
- To maintain a high coach to gymnast ratio for personalised attention.
- To continually update and improve our facilities to ensure they are of the highest possible quality for all of our members.
- To enhance each gymnast’s physical, mental, and personal development through:
– An appreciation of teamwork.
– An opportunity to perform in competitions.
– An environment that encourages personal friendships.
– Promoting a love of gymnastics, good work ethic, self-discipline, and respect.
- To provide a supportive and motivational work environment for staff, with opportunities for advancement and ongoing education, as well as appropriate compensation, recognition, and reward.