Waverley's 2023 Gym for All Competition will be held on Sunday 13th and Sunday 20th August.
Waverley Gymnastics' GYM FOR ALL competition is a fantastic occasion for our Educational Program gymnasts, to participate in a positive gymnastics event that is lots of fun!
It gives gymnasts the opportunity to show their family and friends what they have been learning throughout the year. This event emphasizes team effort (there are no individual awards) and every team/gymnast will receive a medal!
All gymnasts will be taught their routines in their usual classes. On the day of the event, there will be coaches on hand to offer a little extra support and even perform alongside any nervous participants without any deductions from the judges.
Who: Educational Program Gymnasts
When: Sunday 13th August (All Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday gymnasts) OR Sunday 20th August (All Monday, Friday & Saturday gymnasts.)
Venue: Waverley Gymnastics Centre Oakleigh Campus - 2A Park Road, Oakleigh 3166
Time: Session times will be announced on July 16th (session duration approx. 2 hours.)
Cost: $83.00 per gymnast
Spectator entry: All entry costs include a family spectator ticket (2 adults and 2 children). Additional spectator tickets are $5 adults & $2 children or $10 for a family per session (payable at the door)
Closing date: Entries close July 4th 2023.
Please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Log into our parent portal by clicking the 'REGISTER HERE' button below. If this is the first time in the parent portal, click on "forgot password" and follow the prompts to establish a password and accept our terms and conditions.
2. Go to Booking (from menu)
3. Select GFA Competitions
4. Select the child/ren you wish to register
5. Select See GFA competition
6. Click on the Gym for all (GFA) Competition
7. Click Enrol now
8. Complete the questionnaire
9. Click Add to Cart
10. Complete the transaction (The entry fee will be charged to your card on file at the time of booking)
11. You will be sent a confirmation email