Friday 8th - Sunday 10th July 2022
Waverley Gymnastics Centre
2A Park Rd
$72 per gymnast
Wednesday 25th May, 2022 (entries may close early if full)
Team Awards only for ALP Levels 1-4 (all around & apparatus)
Individual & Team Awards – ALP 5
*If numbers permit sessions will be split based on the number of hours trained/age where possible.
- Please only use the 2022 Waverley electronic entry form provided and email to the club.
- Teams of 5 with 3 to count.
- Routines as per 2022 Australian Levels Program.
- Each club will need to nominate one judge per two teams entered – entries without judges may not be accepted.
- Refunds/withdrawals will only be accepted with an accompanying medical certificate and on the Waverley Refund Request form. A $15 administrative fee will also apply.
- Please note entries will be capped based on numbers! Get your entries in early!
Entries should be emailed to email@example.com
Cheques (made out to WGC) can be sent to –
Events Director, WGC Inc
PO Box 971, Mt Waverley, 3149
NL Level 1 Information
- All Level 1 Gymnasts will recieve a congratulatory Gold medal.
- Spare rotations if required will be fun - e.g. trampoline
|Vault||Box & Board Straight Jump||Section 1 Page 1 - Skill 1|
|Bars||Jump to support||Section 1 Page 4-5 - Skill 2|
|Bars||X 2 casts||Section 1 Page 4-5 - Skill 3|
|Bars||Fwd roll to tuck hang||Section 1 Page 4-5 - Skill 4|
|Beam||Jump to Support||Section 1 Page 6-8 - Skill 1|
|Beam||Kneel to stand||Section 1 Page 6-8 - Skill 2|
|Beam||4 walks||Section 1 Page 6-8 - Skill 3|
|Beam||St jump drill||Section 1 Page 6-8 - Skill 4|
|Beam||Straight jump to land on box||Section 1 Page 6-8 - Skill 6|
|Floor||L Handstand||Section 1 Page 9-12 - Skill 1|
|Floor||Tuck Fwd Roll||Section 1 Page 9-12 - Skill 2|
|Floor||Tuck Jump||Section 1 Page 9-12 - Skill 3|
|Floor||X 2 Straight Jumps||Section 1 Page 9-12 - Skill 4|
|Floor||X2 Passe step on each leg||Section 1 Page 9-12 - Skill 6|